Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by black_angel, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_angel

black_angel Active Member

Why can't I do it? Am I to sceard or what is it?
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Could be fear, maybe deep down you don't want to die but you're just tired of living. Do you want to go into your feelings more? Why are you feeling suicidal? Take care of yourself, we're here if you want to talk at anytime.
  3. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I've wondered this about myself too. For me, i think i don't want to die, i just want the pain to stop and to 'disappear' until its all better. I guess everyone is different and maybe deep down you know the answer to your question.. but it's not a bad thing that you aren't able to go through with it. The trick comes when you accept that you're going to live.. and then you can start living your life without having the nagging suicidal thoughts in the background.
  4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

i think deep down no one really wants to do it, it might be fear, but i could just be hope. the hope that you will have a pain free life, that you can feel happy again, that there are wonderful things to experience in this life.

keep that alive in your heart.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.