why?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

why can't anyone understand. :cry:

I give up fighting, I surrounder. no more.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I do understand lost_child. Please do not surrender or give up. I didn't and couldn't say anything either. If you want to PM me, I will talk with you and listen. I will answer as soon as I can. :hug:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Been there hun and know what, even when you speak out it doesn't always have the desired result :sad:
    Sadly I had no one with ears to hear and understand what I said, they prefered the "let's put our head in the sand" approach and that just made me feel worse. :hug:

4. lost_child

its a he I know it is. why do men have to keep hounding me, why can't they just leave me alone. I can't go anyway not even on here anymore without it. I can't go out in real time without men jumping on me. no1 gets in, no1 does understand. I feel so scared at the moment, even on here now. I'm sorry both, I just can't deal with this. I wish I had remained hidden and just died, then I wouldn't have to listen to people making me feel worse then I already do. I'm sorry.

5. lost_child

I did speak out once, and was told by my mother NEVER to mention it again. I wasn't believed. I was called a liar, I was hit and dragged down the stairs by my hair. I did try but I was called a liar.

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:hug: If it's any consolation we are listening and we know you are telling the truth :hug:

7. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

No child can oppose resistence to adults' doings hunny. Children believe and trust that whatever adults do is out of love. Only later in life do children learn right from wrong and then ..... the nightmare starts but as any nightmare, one can wake up and take a breath of fresh air. The nightmare will never be forgotten, but you can make a really nice healthy life if you choose to give it a try. Many survivors have spoken to you and still do trust your survivors' peers. they have nothing to gain in lying to you so to those you can trust in this matter. I wish you would find the strenght to call out on the the abuse and put an end to it. the how and where is the question hunny. You do not have to stand this any longer. Tell one you trust where you live (adult survivor.... moderator perhaps? mods tell her if she can count on you for this) and let them see what alternative help ther is in your area.

Hang on thight Lost Child. You may feel lost but soon to be found. Hold on please and have faith.

granny

8. lost_child

He doesn't abuse me anymor but the other week he did sexually assult me. I do live very close to the area where it happens. I want to move, but finding it very difficult to do so, there seems to be somthing stopping me on everything i've tried.

I keep hearing voices telling me to give up, to shut up. screaming at me. its not fair, I don't want to do this anymore. I've cut and its not helped. nothing is helpiong anymore

9. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Jody ill be on line tonight hun and will continue tolook out for u hun please talk we have begore and i believe you to hun xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.