Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Metallica*Melinda, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Why can't I just be accepted? Why can't my family accept the fact that I do all this crazy stuff to myself? DO YOU THINK ITS EASY FOR ME?? FUCK!! Do you think I WANT to be like this?? DO YOU THINK I TRY TO BE LIKE THIS? I'm not the one who is fucking up my life, all you stupid assholes who dont accept me/understand/care about me... YOU'RE THE ONES WHO ARE FUCKING MY LIFE UP! ITS NOT FAIR!!!
    I try and try, why cant I ever get it right? WHY DONT YOU LIKE ME??
  2. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

:hug: metallica, i know what youre saying, its good you can come here and let it all out, parents dont always understand, chances are its cos theyre hiding cos they dont feel they can help. i really hope you feel better soon hun
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Your family can't accept it because they don't understand it. They have lived their lives believing that what you are doing to yourself is wrong. They don't really see the pain inside you. I know you don't want to be like this. All of us here suffering our demons don't want this.
    Those who don't understand or care dont even realize that they are hurting you with their ignorance. It is so hard to be looking out our fences at the people who are peeking in. Just taking little peeks to see what is going on but not really showing or taking any interest. So just close your gate for a little while. Try and help yourself before you can expect your family or friends to do the same for you. You have been going through a lot of pain and suffering for the last couople of weeks Melinda. And you need to take one little step back and try to see what you can do for you and forget about the rest for now. Keep posting and pm me any time you need to.