Why?!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Dec 11, 2007.

1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I am so hurt and mad and it's unbelievable, i'm so fucking mad. I want to scream, yell. I'm pushing everyone away from me that can keep me from falling but tghe one person that can is not here, best for him anyway, i'm such a fucking worthless bitch, mom was right, so fucking right, i am that. I FUCKING AM IAM, I HATE MYSELF. Bashing against walls cutting myself. I HATE MYSELF, FUCK ME I'M SUCH A FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE. THEY TOOK HIM FROM ME, THEY TOOK HIM, ALL WE WANTED WAS TO BE TOGETHER AND THEY FUCKING TOOK HIM. I HATE MYSELF, I HATE MYSELF, I HATE MYSELF I FUCKING HATE MYSELF... FUCKING STUPID BITCH I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. life~death

life~death Well-Known Member

i know youre mad and upset babes and im sorry that i wasnt able to get to you and im sorry that i cant do anything to help you. youre not a fu**cking worthless bitch, never have and never will be ok, your not a waste of space please believe that:hug: :hug:

(i dont know if im suppose to post here but i thought id post anyway :unsure:)

3. It is good that you posted here, Liam. You are Carolyn's boyfriend and you love her very much. It's good that you are being supportive and I hope that you can find a way to resolve the travel issue so that the two of you can be together, hopefully very soon. :hug:

4. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

Hey there! Dont let those things to get you down! Maybe you heard about my story, but Ill tell it again. One day I felt really bad and all things went wrong and I was really sad and priest from my village told me: "The number of bad things to happen in life equals the number of good things to happen" and few weeks after, everything was ok. Stay safe and strong! :hug: