Why?!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Why?!, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why?!

Why?! Guest

I've been through hell in my life and it'll never let go of me. I am tired and hurt and angry.. I'm tired of all this. Why won't people let me die? Say they couldn't take me being dead??? It'd be better for everyone, it would in the long run be better for everyone if I was dead and gone. I'm a messed up and broken person. And in a way I wish I had never came here because I met 2 people i'm exremely close to and now they say they couldn't deal with me dying. Why? Why can't I die? It'd be better. Why can't I, can anyone tell me this?

2. i dont want you to die because i love you and i need you, i really do :( it wouldnt be better for anyone if you were dead. its true, i couldnt deal with you dyeing, if you did die, youd be taking the best part of me with you. if you take the best part you may as we take all of me with you because i dont wanna live without you, i dont even wanna think about loosing you :cry: :cry:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey there, im sorry your feeling so bad. if you want to talk, feel free to pm me x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.