Why?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by redelle, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redelle

redelle New Member

I don't understand why life is so difficult for me, I can't seem to get anything right. I've got to go to court cause I got angry, I lost my job cause I made a mistake, I get text messages from a payphone calling me fat and ugly and a whore. I've lost all my friends. "So called Friends"
    I failed at suicide not to long ago by taking fourty valium. But now I'm so wanting to end it. I'm so sick of feeling this way.

Please help.

2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

welcome to SF

I wish I knew why. You are struggling and hurting deeply. I hope you can hang on.

can relate to the desire to end this life and tiresome state that feels perpetual.

We are here if you want to get your feelings of your chest.

hang in there

3. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are finding life a struggle at the moment. (((hugs)))

I have also felt like I never get things right, I have to remind myself no-one or nothing is perfect so then I try to avoid making further mistakes if I can, because we can learn from our mistakes.

That doesn't mean you should punish yourself though.
    Why do you want to take your own life ?

4. SickOfLife

SickOfLife Active Member

I was planning on using valium, but if it fails after 40, it's not that successful.:tongue:

Anways the good thing is that you can atleast have a clean slate and start over. Move to a new city, new job, new friends. If you can get out of the court order in 1 piece with not so much damage done, then you can start afresh without problems of the past troubling you. That's the best thing about problems like these.

Try and plan your escape to a better life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.