Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by andyc68, Mar 16, 2008.

1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

what did i ever do to make you hurt me so much sue, i was always the man you wanted me to be, i loved you like no other and had the love and pride in your girls as a father would even though they werent mine.

now look at where i am and what you have done to me.
    while you are happy and living the life you want, with all your friends, your family and him i am left with a half life, a pale empty shadow of who i was.
    the plan you hatched to destroy me and my life has worked, you should be really proud of yourself.
    do you want to know what my day is like?
    i get up feeling ashamed and embarrassed that i am still here, i go to work like a zombie, not talking to anyone unless i have to, just treading water till i can leave, i get home and drink cheap booze to try and blot out the pain and try to find the courage to end this pitifull excuse of a life.
    each day i cut to feel the pain i deserve.
    there is no joy in my life, no future to cling onto, nothing that tells me to hang on, where are my friends?
    but i hope you are happy now, soon you will be free of my memory.

you knew who i was, now let me tell you who i am now.

my name is andy and i seek death with open arms.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Andy.... please dont let her do this to you. You are not alone you have me and the members here to support you threw this. Andy, you can get past this, using your own words, "you are much stronger than you think".