Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Asari Attar, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asari Attar

Asari Attar Active Member

I've been depressed, suicidal, and unable to feel emotions for so long, and when I went off to college for a while it was better. Now it's all rushing back, and I'm lost in waves of listlessness. I don't even want much sugar anymore. I just want to lie down and stop existing.

Why? Why can't I just shake this. Why can't I be healthy and happy? Why does this happen?

Can I please just go curl up in a dark corner and the rest of the world can go on? I'm so tired.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Do you know what causes these feelings? It could be something so deeprooted you might not even realize it. You should sit down and write down what you are feeling, then try to pinpoint why and how to try and get rid of them. Getting "better" from depression is a long and uphill battle. I hope you decide to try to battle it.

3. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Hey hunny,

I was hoping things would get better for you once you returned back to college, but i guess that isnt so? Could it be the memoried coming back after your visit back home? I know that is what did it for me, maybe the same is happening for you. Remember, I am always here for you to talk to. Dont be afraid to text or call me if you need to, i want you to get better hun. *huggles*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.