why?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by famous.last.words, May 24, 2008.

1. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

so, i come to this site to help others and get some help myself. much the same as everyone else.

I like chat, i like the support.

So i get someones name wrong, so i was poor, so im and idiot blah blah blah... fine.
    But im going to stick up for myself. And then people but in who didnt even SEE the conversation (as always) just to attack me for being me.

I would never think as retard as something against a disabled person. In fact, it alarms me that people do still actually make that connotation! My nan fostered disabled kids for years, i never even imagined that link. Thats an old misgiving.

So its fine to say what you want about me and im crying so hard i cant even type but because i try and stick up for myself im made to feel the bad guy?

Yeah, i said fuck off. yeah, because i was angry.

Why should some people be allowed to segregate others in a SUICIDE CHAT ROOM just because they arnt right or popular or whatever.

Its fucked up and now i cant stop crying because i feel like one of the only supports i had left has been taken away.

so, i wont come back if im not welcome. i just wanted some support. i guess im not welcome.

i just want to fit in and to be allowed to shout and cry.
    i just want somewhere to go
    i dont want to be alone :blub:

2. famous.last.words

im sorry :blub:

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey i don't know what happened but i've always known you to be kind, caring and supportive. you've def. helped me out when i needed a friend. did you lose your temper in chat? nobody's perfect. do you think you can move beyond this and still stick around SF? i'd miss you if you left.

catherine

4. famous.last.words

i felt ganged up on and i swore and i shouldnt have.
    Thank you so much for your kind words. Ive been on such a low point and you have neem so thoughtful to me. I hope i dont have to leave. Id really miss the support here

:hug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

was i the daisy in your post?:huh:

6. famous.last.words

nonono. its from a film called girl, interrupted.
    Shall i change the names? im so sorry if i upset you, it really wasnt aimed at you.

im upsetting everyone today. im sorry :blub:

7. Petal

aww, its ok sweetie, when you said 'warden calls to your house' i thought it was me lol, no its ok u dont need to change it hun!! :hug:

8. famous.last.words

i would never say horrible things about you, i think you are lovely :)
    it was just in my head thats all. just a film.

9. Petal

:hug: dont worry about it hun :hug:

10. tintin

tintin Guest

fishman leave here alone every1 is allowed to have bad days katie is such a sweet person who helps others (inc me) a lot ty katie hun for everything :hug: :wub: i hope you dont leave :)

11. famous.last.words

Fishman wasnt even in the chat, he is just pissed because i disagreed with him in a thread.

i dont feel sorry for anything for you. If people saw the PMs you send me they would know what sort of a person you are.

Becca, thanks sweety. you are the kind of wonderful person i come back here for :hug:

12. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

you better watch what you say.

katie, :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2008
  13. famous.last.words

dont worry hun, he just likes having a go at me. Apparently sending me abusive PMs makes him feel better and i accept that. we all have our own issues i suppose.

thanks hun :hug:

14. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

sorry for the delay in edit, if anyone posts things like that again you can report it so it'll be deleted

15. famous.last.words

thank you. he does it quite alot, i just try and ignore it

16. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

:hug:s you that sounds very hurtful and i understand your feelings about wanting to fit in somewhere, especially when you're suffering mental health problems and that ganging up on you sounds absolutely horrible.

Take care of yourself. xx

17. XXXXX

XXXXX Antiquities Friend

I don't do chat, so no idea of what happened - but I guess this isn't the place to always expect folk to be....errr.....well balanced? :tongue: Try not to take things personally is perhaps easier said than done......

What you say is pretty much why I avoid the Chat, plus not so much time to consider my words, and the last thing I want to do is find out that I have been imaginatively and graphically blunt on the "where the sun don't shine front" to someone I have taken umbrage with - and it turns out they are 12 :tongue:

If yer getting sh#tty PM's, send 'em to the Mods to deal with.

18. famous.last.words

Thanks GGG :hug:

Also, XXXXXX thanks for your message. I posted in LtM last week and hopefully things are sorted now

:)

19. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hunnie :hug:

20. famous.last.words

^
    thanks andy :hug:

however, i see it wont be a problem anymore. Fishman has been banned. :)