why?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by butterflies32, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

whats the point in living anymore no one cares.

Sam
    x

2. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

i care :]

3. butterflies32

No one gives a shit. i am not severe enough to get medical help. I do not deserve it anyway.

i need help and yet coz I canna get it I canna cope on my own. :blub:

Sam
    x

4. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

I care too :hug: im kind of in the same boat sam... i can't get medical help, keep getting denied for it and i can't do without help either :sad: you are a wonderful person, hang in there please.. my pm is always open...

5. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:hug: Sam. it's okay.
    We do care for you so much..

LIke SJ said.
    my PM is open.
    vent to me as much as you need

Take care:hug:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello,
    Have you been diagnosed with depression? Do you have any other problems like racing thoughts, mood swings, anger, irrational thinking? if so then you need to sit down and write out everything that is happening with you. Do you have a therapist? If so have her/him give you a letter stating your problems. Then take it to the hospital and tell them you are on the verge of harming yourself and you need help!!
    It takes time and effort to prove your case. I have been on disability for six years and I am under review to see if I am going to still have it. If they cancel me I will end it right then. I won't hang around and be a burden to my family...I just can't do public places never the less that I can't talk to people. I haven't been isolated to my bedroom for the past fourteen years for my health. I just can't cope. This is my existance and I have learned to accept it. I just don't do people. They will end up hurting me sooner or later. Stay Strong and Stay Safe!!!:chopper:!!!

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

People do care for you and are there for you.

Don't give up hope.

8. jlc20m

jlc20m Well-Known Member

I truly understand what you are saying. I'm severe PTSD/DID/ major depression but was just rejected for crisis counselling a few weeks back by the mental health unit at the general hospital near me because I don't "fit the mandate", I'm "not sick enough", etc., etc. They gave me a list of distress lines and booted me out. So, where to go to for help???? I don't know. Despite feeling let down and rejected and wondering who I turn too for help, it is times like this that teach me I really want to live and I put all my energy and effort and prayer into getting through the toughest moments. You don't find out how strong you really are until you have no one to lean on. Please hang on with all your might. Find the strength within you to continue living. You have to care about yourself. I know it's hard. I cry often about being alone with all this and having no one to go to. Life is unfair and hard. If you need to live for someone, live for you. Your life is precious. Once you are gone, that's it...all the potential and beauty that is you is gone forever!!! Don't give that away. This is all I can say. jlc20m

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Good Morning Sam,
    I'm sorry if I souded blunt in my last post! I was trying to find out info so I could think about it and maybe come up with an idea. I still think you should sit down and write out everything that is going on with you including the suicidal ideations. Once you finish that then write out a note stating that you are on the verge of harming yourself. Do you have a therapist? if so, then get a letter from her/him stating the same thing. once you have those then go to your emergency room and tell them you need help because you are going to commit. Show them your papers and tell them to please help me.
    Well thats the only advice I have for now, maybe someone else on the forum can add to it. Good Luck Sam!!:chopper:!!

10. butterflies32

Thanks jlc :blub: That is exactly how I feel.

Stranger...I do not have the time to see anyone about this....or even write a letter. I am really busy at work and I m really tired by the time I get home. Thanks though.

Sam
    x

11. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: I care hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

12. butterflies32

:hug:

Thanks spikey...sometimes I wonder if you are the only one that does care.

Sam
    x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.