why?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by among the stars, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

why me? why do bad things happen to me? Why did mom die? Why did dad die? Why is Scott wanting to commit suicide? Why am I? What makes me want to be dead? or better yet why do I have the dark morbid thoughts of suicide and hurting myself? Y do i continually think of this: Will i be denied? tourniquet. My suicide? why do i think these things?Why do i have so much anger, self hatred and no confidence in myself? I hate myself more than i hate then i could ever hate the world. Why wont ppl just let me die or better yet help me die?

2. white

white Well-Known Member

Bc, there is a pourpose for me, and you, I know that sounds like BS. But I believe that there is a Higher Power, and he wants you to get through this. And I know that, because he did it for me.

if you need too talk my aim is mustangaw1259

Im sorry you feel this way.

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Life is full of questions. Don't let it all over whelm you though.

Take it easy.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

It's not your time to die yet forever_scarred. When God is ready for you then you will go back to him, but for now you're needed here on earth. Please don't give up. :hug:

5. miracletome

miracletome Active Member

aww its okay. stay strong. pray for strength if you need it. your life seems pretty rough but hold on. stop thinking negative thoughts although thats what it seems like is surrounding you at the moment. maybe one little step at a time, try to better yourself. and help scott.

6. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm really sorry for your troubles.
    I don't have any answers for your questions, I feel like that a lot myself. Just want to say I'm thinking of you. Just try and stay strong, try your best, that's all you can do. Don't be hard on yourself. Try and think about some of the things you like about yourself, or maybe ask others. Remember these when you feel most angry and disappointed at yourself.
    Like Mystic Eyes said, try and not be overwhelmed by these questions, because as I'm sure you know, they can't be answered. Try and heal yourself and find acceptance. Maybe through spirituality or just therapy and looking after yourself.
    I hope you can feel better someday.

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry for all you have been through and are going through, but thinking about the questions in life, and there are many, only makes us feel worse. Instead of thinking about questions, focus on hobbies and take your mind off things the best you can.
    Now isn't your time to die, there is a reason you're still here.
    Take care. :hug:

8. markr72

markr72 New Member

I feel like u feel, it sux... bad, very bad. I have no answers to ur questions, no "one-liners" to solve ur problems. Just TRY, please try to keep ur head down and spirits up.

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There are no given answers to your questions. That is a part of life we are not meant to understand I guess. Although you are hurting, I am sure your mom and dad would have wanted you to live your life to it's fullest and do your best to be happy. Instead of contemplating why things are so bad, try to think about what you can do to make them better. You can't bring back your parents, but you can celebrate the life they had. Live your life in their honor. I wish I had magic words and could make things better. All I can do is offer you support and a listening ear. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.