why

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost_child

my uncle killed himself with tablets, and my friend killed himself with tablets...why can't I? I know what both took, I don't know how many but I know what they took...I've tried, I've taken different tablets, I've taken anti-sickness tablets to make sure the tablets get into my blood, i've tried tablets, dissolveable ones, liquid ones, i've mixed tablets, i've taken just one type, and yet i'm still breathing. I don't know what to do anymore.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I am sure if you stop and think about it.Your Uncle and friend would like you to stay here. Once you are dead that is it. No turning back. You need to think about the rest of your family. Isn't one death enough to greive over? I am pretty positive if you sit them down and let them know what is going on with yourself, that they would try to help you.
You may want to get in therapy to learn how to cope with your thoughts. It in my book is the way to go. I have had more luck with a therapist than anyone else. Probably because they actually listen to you!! There are certain things you keep to yourself because they hurt to much. Give it a go!!Take Care!!:chopper:!!

lost_child

I am in therapy and have been since March 2006 I guess for some the only real answer is death. I've tried so many times to talk to her but the words are just rubbish...now she's off anyway.

My family except a few have disowned me. the others will get over my death in time, if it has any effect on them which I doubt it will. I'm just something in the world taking up space and resources.

I just don't want to be here, I've no reason to be alive. I honestly can't see any reason why I am alive.

Death is final.

my uncle killed himself with tablets, and my friend killed himself with tablets...why can't I? I know what both took, I don't know how many but I know what they took...I've tried, I've taken different tablets, I've taken anti-sickness tablets to make sure the tablets get into my blood, i've tried tablets, dissolveable ones, liquid ones, i've mixed tablets, i've taken just one type, and yet i'm still breathing. I don't know what to do anymore.
They might not have caused instant death, but they will eat away at you and slowly kill you. Please don't hurt yourself like this :(

You are alive because you are meant to be, life can still be good :)

Take care Lost :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00