Why

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darkplace, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkplace

darkplace Well-Known Member

I cant cope for much longer. Why must i be here. Continue to exisit in this world. I want to leave so much. Why the hell didnt it work. Why. I hate everything i am. Each day is agony. And no one around me gives a shit. Ill take this pain, bleed it out and drink to death and her welcome arms.

2. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

i ask myself the same thing everyday...most of the time it's just the fear about what happens after. What if their really is a hell? What if their is nothing? What if we're doomed to wander the earth for enternity being lost and more alone?

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey darkplace,
    No one knows for sure what happens when you die. There is a lot of speculation as to what happens, but know one knows for sure. Suicide is something you really have to contiplate about.
    I personally don't care one way or another. When I do actually commit I will deal with what happens next. Being alone is no big thing to me. I have been isolating for the last fifteen years. Up until april when I joined the forum I would just lay there and wish I could die. I have learned to get out of the house for a couple hours aday and when my anxiety gets up I go home and lock myself back in my room!!
    My advice to you is find a good therapist! Without Gina I would still be isolating all the time. She has helped me to get out. My daughter and grandaughter moved in with me and my sister. So running them around gets me out also. My sister found out what I was doing as far as hording meds and took them away from me. Now I have to come up with another way. Any how just want you to know you aren't alone as much as you think you are. We are here for you. If you want to talk or just vent PM me.Take Care!~Joseph~

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Don't give up on life darkplace. I know that you're in a really dark place right now, but try to hang in there. Why do you hate yourself so much? Yourself is all you really have at the end of the day. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.