Why..

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenandlonely

Should I bother continuing on and just give up when things aren't getting any better. I still am feeling really depressed, same thoughts and I still need reassurance that I am loved and cared for. Maybe this is all a way of letting me know that things will stay the same and it won't get any better. I just want to say thank you to everyone that has supported and helped me out. I think I'm beyond the point of help.

snowraven

You should keep going. Take things day at a time. Thinking that things can never get better is one of the ways depression has of trying to beat us but people do come through to the other side. Dont give up on that hope.:smile:

Even though it seems pointless, a sunnier day is ahead. Admittedly, love and care aren't the same on the computer as coming from a live person, but know that we do care about you and what you're going through. Keep going.

Hi. Im sorry your feeling this way but atleast keep going so I have someone to talk to since noone talks to me on here but you.*hugs. I Love it when we talk it makes me feel that you really care about me, And I really care about you. Your always there for me when I need you the most and Im telling you right now that I will be here whenever you need me you have my number, my msn, my myspace, call, text,or message me whenever you need to. I will always be here for you and I hope you know that. Take care and please dont give up, you always told me not to so now Im telling you not too.
*HUGS-N-KISSES*
mudvayneXxXgurl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00