Why

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by itmahanh, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

that every blessed time I really try to do things to make things better they never change. That everytime time I try so hard it never changes and I end up hurt more and further down then the last time. That even though I want to get better I cant. That no one seems to take me seriously even when I'm at the end of my rope. That nothing really truly honestly means fuck to me anymore. I'm not going to make it to my promise. I kept hoping and looking for a better solution, but this just keeps standing right in front of me. Why!!!!!!!!!

2. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Don't know the answer I'm afraid, but I can listen if you need to vent some more. sorry I can't be any more help than that.

3. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

im the exact same, im too nice and i try to change things for the better, but nothing seems to work. Hang in there, its a new year lets all hope it is a whole lot better.

If u need to talk my msn is in my sig, an my pm box is always open.
    xoxoxo

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Carla. I care about you and I know that you're really going through a really tough time. I know that you're trying hard to hang on, but all I can ask is that you keep on holding on. I'm always here for you hun when you need a friend. Send me a pm here or on msn. :hug:

5. itmahanh

I dont care about any of it any more. New year so big shit. Last one for me.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Carla:sad:

I'd be so sad if you left. You've always been there for me and were always so kind to me. I'm always around if you wanna talk. :wub: you

7. itmahanh

deleted

8. itmahanh

well all thats left is thanks i gues

9. Speck

Speck Well-Known Member

please keep talking to people, its obvious you've people here who know you and care and ones who are yet to meet you (like me) who care too x

10. itmahanh

sory but too much hurt and pain and it really nor i really dont matter anymore whatever its time to stop puting things off

11. Speck

Speck Well-Known Member

I know it hurts but you do actually matter and you are important x

12. itmahanh

bulshit just words its all jsut words heard em all but no one proves it to me they jsut keep shitting onm me hey tis ok reaslly thanjks anyhow

13. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Understand totally hun. Here if u need me lea :hug:

14. Speck

Speck Well-Known Member

i understand, been there, (currently there too) hugs x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.