Why?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liveinhope, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Why can I just not lead a non complicated life, the suicidal thoughts that were so strong and drove me to want to die in September are creeping back I can tell, I thought the new meds were going to help and even momentarily hoped, but No that was foolish there is no way out of this bleak place god knows ive tried long enough now, its just not meant to be:sad:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Liveinhope.

Don't give up. You got through this in september, you can do it again now :hug:

We are here for you :handinhand:

3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi hun.....i'm so sorry you are starting to feel bad :sad:

try to hang on - and keep reaching out to us here - because it may be just a 'wave' or cycle and you can get past it. that's the whole key- we have to just ride it out . .. it is SO not easy. . . but we are here for you.

pm anytime and know i am here for you :hug:

4. gapgap

gapgap New Member

Lord please help this soul be free.

your life is precious to Jesus, He love you a lot and I am absolutely sure there are many people who love you lots.

pplease hang in there, you can beat this thing for good, i know life can suck but i believe that you can get through this! what kind of activities do you enjoy? maybe you should try to find something you love to do and dedicate your life to it, like a sport, a hobby like traveling and give all you have to it.

just remember that God knows what you are going through, I'll pray for you and I hope you can open your heart to Him because He wants to help you! <3 stay strong buddy

5. liveinhope

I no longer have the inclination or will to do anything i feel like a robot just existing i became detached when i nearly died and i cant re attach to this world im in a lost place alone and without any knowing of how to move anywhere its over for me because the real truth is i dont want to live anymore and no amount of therapy seems to be changing that view. I knew what i wanted, i failed and now life is intolerable its as though im not meant to be here thats how it feels inside im inwardly so so very low but cant find the words to even explain how it feels ----intolerable---impossible---over

6. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

unfortunately i don't think any life is uncomplicated but i know what you mean, i wouldn't mind a bit of calmness either. :( how long ago did you start the meds? perhaps they're taking a while to kick in... have you talked to your doctor about how long you're feeling? you came through the otherside in september, you can do it again. you have a support base and we're here for you. :hug:

7. liveinhope

Thanks

went to see my key worker today and told her that thoughts of suicide are creeping back when asked more i was honest and said daily, so i now have had my medication increased yet again and an appoint ment to se psi, i cant take any more meds im over the highest recommended dose now and and as for seeing yet someone else what is the point im talked out its not changing i should be dead anyways nature decided to make me stay so now ill battle the odds with nature :sad::sad::sad:

Lifes so pointless for me its not here to be part of im an outsider looking in and i dont want to watch anymorei just cant do this:sad::sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.