Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost_child, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

why do I keep overdosing, my body can't cope and is shutting down. I'm not just killing myself, i'm making sure its painful too. I honestly don't know what to do, I just keep putting things off, call the doctors ~ I'll do it tomorrow, ring the fucked up CPN, I'll do it tomorrow....tomorrow never comes, and I might not even be here and that seems to be such a reality at the moment.
  2. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

hi lost_child :hug: i'm sorry you're in a bad way!
    it sounds to me like you don't really want to let go and end life
    though i don't know if you've realised it yet...
    you can stop overdosing... just give the pills to someone else to keep hold of, maybe even through them away if you don't really need them.
    by doing this to yourself, it's not necessarily going to kill you, but it's going to stop you from having as good a life as you could have. please hun, go to see your doctor and CPN... don't say tomorrow.. say you're going on a specific date. in fact, ring up and make an appointment as soon as possible, then you can't get out of it.
    if you ever need someone to talk to, i'm all ears :heart:
    laura x
  3. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

ive offered you access to the help you need i dont know what else to do.. i cannot force you, you have to want it and take it. my cousin said she would help you in every way she could... ive told you how to get an advocate.. i dont know what to do to help you anymore if you wont help you either. my cousins been on msn all day waiting for you... i dont know what to do anymore
  4. Princeofhope

Princeofhope Well-Known Member

I'm not going to give you some heart filled speech, but people are trying to help you. You came to this forum because a part of you wanted to be heard, and even maybe helped. I'm betting I'm right now this.

People are doing a lot to help you, so let them. If you're going to sulk about it, then at least type it out. Just keep typing, and then post.

Stay alive man.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please stop taking overdoses Jody. Your body can't possibly take anymore overdoses. Please get help hun. :hug:
  6. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

7. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I did go on MSN I think I added you too. I'm sorry. I have tried to call my doctor but she won't be back till Thursday, my CPN is useless and just doesn't listen or care, probably the latter. I just never know what to say to advocates and such, sounds pathetic I know I always go around everything rather then say it as it is. pathetic. I'm sorry.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jody,

I'm sorry your cpn isn't helping much.
    Is there any possibility you can get a new one?
    You deserve better treatment hun, don't give up until you get it. :arms:
    I'm always here for you xxx
  9. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

:hug: don't give up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.