Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Seerbrum, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seerbrum

Seerbrum Well-Known Member

I know why I've cut myself, so many times.

It's all emotional hurt, its get so deep in me the only way to know it real, that pain is still real... I hurt myself.

I've got three different brands, at lest half a dozen self inflicted scars. Now with one on the way, they are like tallies for all the times I couldn't cope with this bullshit world, force to play by THEIR rules and not my own.

I'm glad I've got the scars, I'm happy to bleed. But thats my fucked up thinking these days.
  2. Seerbrum

Seerbrum Well-Known Member

I'm replying to my own message because... its ugly and wrong. I did something I shouldn't, and in the end of I ended up scarring myself again.

IT was bad, no one should do it.

I'm not sure, just not, but I know no one should hurt themselves, at lest not like I do. I will not only harm myself physically, but I use what little intellect I have to be subersive. To plant seeds of discontent because I'm so unhappy.

Thats truly selfish, I wish to ask a mod to delete this thread. Please, I need to stop bothering this community, I need to just stop, but I don't know how.

This is why I want to die, because even in the search of help I end up hurting others.
  3. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

:hug: you didnt hurt me
    please private message me sometime :hug:
  4. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.