Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by RyanKey=MyLife, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanKey=MyLife

RyanKey=MyLife Well-Known Member

Why do these threads take me soooo long to even write one word?

Why is everyone two-faced these days?

Why do you have to be plastered in make-up to be classed as pretty?

Why am I fucked in the head mentally?

Why do I act the way I do?

Why do I get off on being a slut, but nothing else? Why do I act like a slut just to be liked, why am I bored, unless? What's the point in being respectful. When everyone just betrays you. Why did I dump him for being boring and never talking dirty. Why is it people only wanna know me when I'm being dirty? I wish I'd never betrayed him, I wish I still didn't care.

Why do I want to leave and run away to another country, I don't need anyone here.

I wish it was me, him and them again, like the good ol' days.

My avatar basically sums up everything I've ever wanted =/

Why is it attention seeking to post your thoughts, I just like peoples thoughts back, not to be dissed =/
  2. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Every ask why not?
  3. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

You sound like me.
    I used to act like a slut to be liked, I guess deep down I know that I still do but the guys never liked me.

I see that one thing we all crave on here is love and support, but that is why I joined this forum in the first place, because since I've been here I have never had so much love and support in my life - and from perfect strangers, because we are all in the same boat.
    And I love that there are meet ups as well, for that added support so we know that it isn't just over a computer but face to face, with a living human being.

Don't run away, because your problems will only follow you - this much I know.

But do start over, if you can't do it where you are, maybe try moving somewhere not too far away from whatever support system you have and do it there. But tell yourself everytime you wake up (I wrote it on a bit of paper and stuck it by my bed).

I don't know if it'll help but I hope it does.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.