Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. givenuponlife

givenuponlife Well-Known Member

I wish i knew what to do, no one around me thinks that there is anything wrong with me so why when i wake up i feel shitty depressed and wanting to self harm myself every day of my fuckin life. I am sitting here like a damn ticking time bomb that no one wants to even touch to help and try to defuse. Most days i just hate my life and wonder why am i on this earth and i figure that everyone is better of without me being here, i hurt to many people in my lifetime. i am scum (or at least thats how i feel) but i try not to show people around me that i am feeling so shitty. i am a person with a thousand masks.

2. LMuoclyly

LMuoclyly New Member

I know how you feel man.

No one and i mean no one knows how i feel. I dont show it and would never talk to anymore. I feel like im done, i've had enough of this shitty place. I wake up every day wishing i hadn't. I dont know what to do anymore. I dont understand why i even stay live. Theres no point in living this shitty life, or any life. Once i die i'll be in eternal bliss. I dont believe in god or an afterlife, so ceasing to exist is what i believe comes after, which cannot be bad. Lack of any ability to think is complete bliss.

I cant kill myself tho. Its not fair to my family. Whether you think so or not, people care about you. You cannot put them through what they would have to go through. I bassically feel like i am living for other people, just so they dont have to go through me killing myself. However it seems like every day the possibility gets greater. Still, i cant do that to them.

I understand how you feel man. I do. I to want to die, just dont do it. Living a life of hell is better than putting your family through a life of an even bigger hell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.