Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by christine1114, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christine1114

christine1114 Member

Why did he do this to himself why did he do this to me. Was it because I WAS the closest person to him. Why did he feel he had to hurt me so bad. why did he do this because he was angry... why did he hate me that much because he was angry at me. I mean the day befor he told me he loved me I dont understand to have that much angry toward me.. I know there was other reason why I know it was not just me...but why aim it at me why do this to get back at me. I would have done anything for him and he knew this..he put all on this on me why.......why did he have to commit suicide and leave me
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't know the circumstances surrounding what happened; but I can tell you that it's not your fault. He may have been angry, or depresse ... I don't know why he did it. But he was the one to make the choice, and so it's not something that can be put on you. Chances are, he did it for reasons other than just trying to hurt you or something; and again, it's not your fault.
  3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hi Christine.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I've had several suicides in my family and the thing to remember is that your loved one wasn't thinking clearly and most importantly You are not responsible. Nobody is responsible for making another person end their life.
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope one day your able to find some peace, regarding this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.