Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by wojman, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wojman

wojman New Member

My little rant, hopefully at the end of this maybe i can answer a few of my own questions, maybe it will help you feel better, maybe you can just agree, or maybe you think well at least i'm not him.

Why is it that so many things that are promised to you even by the court system, and they turn around and say, oh that was then, this is now. Sorry but your SOL. And still had to pay my attourney 650.00 that i didn't have

Why is it that when you live with your parents and you move out you think you can take on the world but it can eat you and spit you out.

Why in the world is this economy soo bad that i can't even give things away.

Why is it so hard in life.

Why can't i handle it

Why am i "too nice, for my own good"

Why is it that i put other peoples problems before my own to the point that i can't get things off my chest when i need it, but i was there for other people.

Why can other people be so happy all the time, and i can't be

Why am i weird.

When will it get better?

Why have i been stuck in this mood for months

Why when i'm around people i care about, all i can think of is self pitty?

Why is it that men can't cry?

Why is it when you treat a girl good she screws you over, but when the guy screws her over she wants to change him. (the question i've been asking for years)

Why is it the women you can get, you don't want the women you want can't get you want?

Why is it when i look for help online i get a 404 error (website is down)

Why am i stuck in this routine

Why can't i get out

Hmm, just writing this makes me feel better, oops forgot to start with why, lol
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know what you mean, about the economy. It sucks. Trying to find a job at the moment feels like torture. You're right, it's sad when things are so rough you can't even give things away!

Sometimes it's easier to put other people first, but you have to take time for yourself too (yeah, easier said than done, I know). But now you have a chance. Say whatever you need to here. And if you need someone to talk to, I'm always around. You can PM me anytime. Let someone be there for you for a change!

It's okay for men to cry. Everyone needs to cry at some point. When I was growing up, I was taught that it was wrong to cry, and so I didn't (or I tried not to). It took me a long time to realize that crying is okay, that it's normal. And if you hold it back or fight it, eventually it's going to happen anyway. And when it does, there will be a lot of pent up emotion behind it (learned that the hard way).

Why is it the women you can get, you don't want the women you want can't get you want?

I've asked myself that same question, only about guys, for a LONG time. I don't have an answer for either one of us on that one, but I know where you're coming from.

I hope venting helped you to feel a little better!
  3. Daisy

Daisy Active Member

I understand, I ask alot of those questions myself.
    I hope that venting helped you to feel better.
  4. Marxx

Marxx Member

I'm a men and I cry. Maybe all that questions above are right but what makes you ask is wrong.

So, before that, you are right with the reason by your side. I know it doesnt solve any problem. But at least feeds our hope to a better future (I think) :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.