Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nessa356, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nessa356

Nessa356 New Member

Today I lost my best friend, the only one I could talk to without judgement, the only one I could count on. My cat and I know blah blahblah the crazy lady who talks to cats, but she was differant she was the only one I could really let loose to yeah she couldn't talk or understand half the stuff I said but still that was why she was incapable of judging me. Now she's gone and I have no one.:cry:
  2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

yep. i'm alone too. feeling abandoned and left alone is terrible. really can fucking eat you up inside. i'm not sure if this helps but i think i know how you feel.

what was your cats name? she sounds like she meant a lot to you. i'd feel the same way if my kitty went away.
  3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I can so relate to this, only my best friend was a different animal.

Do you want to talk about your cat? What happened?

I went through a horrific time after I lost my friend and I can urge you only to talk to people and communicate how you are feeling with people. You are going to have to grieve, and it will be an absolute nightmare, but it is doable, with time and support. don't expect too much of yourself. It's over three years for me and its not as painful as it was, most of the time, but sometimes its still overwhelming, but I can now look back and remember him with a smile. That will seem impossible for you right now though, I understand that. For now, just concerntrate on talking to people, and getting through the next X amount of time.

Thinking of you.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I can understand how you feel. Sometimes animals can be our best friends because they love us unconditionally and never judge us.

*hugs* I'm really sorry for your loss.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.