Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suicidal maniac, Jun 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

Why is it that what people know about you they hurt you, why is it that what they don't know won't hurt them, and what they know will hurt you? Why do we want to kill each other? Why is it that if I lie about something people are happy, and if I tell them they get confused? Why can't people accept me for what I'm. Why do people want to destroy me, why do they drive me to destroy myself, why can't they belive me, why are you all killing me?
  2. fpl

fpl Member

Hi, suicidal maniac!

I guess that the Human Nature is a complicated issue. Our actions can be very good as well terrible. In my opinion that´s a mix of our natural instinct and our great inteligence.

How can we explain that some people are pure and others are simply evil? The way they were raised? Trauma? Mental problems? I guess it´s a complicated issue to discuss.

We have to be strong and prepared for other people to hurt us. That´s the way the world works. It´s sad, but the reality.

Best wishes.
  3. suicidal maniac

To quote the bible, "the wicked shall inherit the earth".
  4. fpl

fpl Member

Well, if you want to speak about Religion, this issue will be too long to discuss. I believe that many people have good and bad things, some have more bad things, others good. But the world won´t allow us to be totally good.

I guess that there are many questions that no one can answer.
  5. suicidal maniac

That's what it means, BE BAD. Read between the lines.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No be good especiallly to each other because that is the only way we are going to heal is through kindness to others. If the ones that are hurting you cannot see this tell them you are hurting me and ask them why. They must be in a lot of pain as well perhaps they did help from you to see more clearly their hurtful ways. It is only through kindness and understanding can we heal at least one person at a time Some people may never be able to show kindness then we must not persecute them but pity them because they will surely be alone in all their suffering.
  7. suicidal maniac

As it is right now the wicked rule the earth, the lame wait for the afterlife. If there was a god, there would be forgivness, people would understand each other and not pray on each others mistakes.
  8. bright1

bright1 Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. Sometimes it seems that life is too hard, that the struggle isn't even worth it because of all the bad things and bad people out there that seem determined to destroy you.

I suppose this is why people see the world as having fallen, that heaven will be an ideal version of this world, without all the evil that came with the whole Eve and apple thing.

And maybe I'm not the one to try to give you any hope, having just posted my own suicidal thoughts here today, but it seems to me that if the world weren't full of bad things and bad people, we would never know how rare and wonderful it is to find something good. It seems to me that finding that good is worth suffering through all the bad.

Can you hang on and wait for that good thing, that good person? Can you be the good for someone else who is only seeing the bad in the world right now? I hope you can, because having had plenty of good things and good people in my life, I know that finding them makes all the difference.
  9. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I agree with bright1.

And I am a living testament to that. You never know when that next good person will come into your life.

Heck for that matter we never ever know what tomorrow will bring.

It is worth sticking around just for that reason alone.
  10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I agree with the above posters, i always say that we never what is around the corner. I never promise people good things, because noone can promise that. But you can't say that, just because you've had some bad experiences with people all people are bad. You just don't know who you'll meet tomorrow or how your life will change.
    You gotta stick around, just because you don't know what you'd be missing if you didn't :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.