1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why???

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by char.evans, Jul 30, 2009.

1. char.evans

char.evans New Member

y du i find it so much easier to bottle it up and pretend nothing is wrong?
    the opportunities are there to say how I feel, yet I never do. y am i so scared of others reactions? y du i feel the need to hide my real self from the world, and from my family? y are written words the only things I can use to say i feel like shit. Y is cutting and physical pain the only thing that lets me feel something. y du i cut? I know the answer to this.. its not cuz i want to die. its the only way I feel I can live.
    Y du i bottle it up and du this 2 myself?
    cuz if i dnt kill myself. this certainly will.
    :poo:

2. Kunera

Kunera Well-Known Member

I personally don't cut, but I can see why people would choose to do it. Mainly, I can relate to hiding emotions from everyone, as it's one thing I've done pretty much the entirety of my life. I've always found it easier to tell random people that I don't particularly know in person the more personal things in my life. I mean, if they react well, that's good, and I'll have a new friend. If not, I won't have to maintain contact with them, which is why I never really share my personal matters with those that are closer to me, which kind of defeats the purpose of being close to them, but I simply find it too hard to share feelings with them.

You can talk to me about your problems, if you'd like.