Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by char.evans, Jul 30, 2009.

1. char.evans

char.evans New Member

y du i find it so much easier to bottle it up and pretend nothing is wrong?
    the opportunities are there to say how I feel, yet I never do. y am i so scared of others reactions? y du i feel the need to hide my real self from the world, and from my family? y are written words the only things I can use to say i feel like shit. Y is cutting and physical pain the only thing that lets me feel something. y du i cut? I know the answer to this.. its not cuz i want to die. its the only way I feel I can live.
    Y du i bottle it up and du this 2 myself?
    cuz if i dnt kill myself. this certainly will.
  2. Kunera

Kunera Well-Known Member

I personally don't cut, but I can see why people would choose to do it. Mainly, I can relate to hiding emotions from everyone, as it's one thing I've done pretty much the entirety of my life. I've always found it easier to tell random people that I don't particularly know in person the more personal things in my life. I mean, if they react well, that's good, and I'll have a new friend. If not, I won't have to maintain contact with them, which is why I never really share my personal matters with those that are closer to me, which kind of defeats the purpose of being close to them, but I simply find it too hard to share feelings with them.

You can talk to me about your problems, if you'd like.