Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by necrodude, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

why bother. not even a question. theres so many answers, which can you believe? none. just yourself. im tired of it. sick of "just hold on." through with "it'll get better." so what if it does? who cares. better sooner than later right? impatience is a good thing according to samsungs new advert and im inclined to agree. especially concerning this. all i do is worthless, meaning im worthless. a man is judged by his actions. im starting to lose control. the meds havent yet kicked in, but they want to hurry. i can do much worse to myself than end it... but i dont want that scenario. "better dead than red?" in my case, yes.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey hold on okay distract yourself listen to fav music get out of the house do exercise best thing when your in that state. Your meds will kick in soon so just keep calm okay You doing good getting on meds so now you have to do some work as well distract yourself until these emotions go through they will ends soon. take care
  3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey necro..

those tablets made me feel alot worse before i felt any better.. they sometimes take about 4 weeks 2 get any good from them..i felt really 'out of it' for the first few weeks but thats normal.. try 2 stick with them.. they certainly havent made me feel anywhere near 100% .. but they have taken the edge off the depression..

u know u can pm me anytime.. :hug:
  4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Sorry that you're suffering, you've shown a lot of care to me and others here. :sad: Please feel free to PM me about it anytime I'd like to try and help. :hug:
  5. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

your completely right. it all comes down whether you want to live or not. its your choice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.