Why

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by 1izombie, Sep 12, 2009.

1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????
    I wish there was more that i could have done
    I wish i was smart enuff to help more than i did
    I wish there was more that I could have done
    I would have done anything just to keep u around
    why does it hurt sooo much
    I'm sorry i wasnt there for u...
    I wish I coiuld have made it all better .... but im not that smart....sorry
    im soo sorry :cry:

2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

you're only human.

:hug:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

We can only do so much. It's not your fault, or anyone else's here. Try not to be so hard on yourself; you ARE a smart person. None of us had any idea what was going to happen.

I wish there was more I could say, something that would make the pain stop. But just know that you're not alone.

4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Steve it's really really sad and im sorry that your hurting so much. its such a shock to so many people and im sure so many wish there was 'something' that they could have done. unfortunately we didn't know it was going to happen and sometimes words just aren't enough :hug: you are smart. your also human :hug: im so sorry as are others. im here if you need to chat
    xox

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It was unfortunate she left the forum when she did we could have given her the support she needed if she stayed maybe. I couldn't stop my brother either i just didn't know We didn't know but it does hurt so much that someone that young was in so much pain god i wish someone help her but noone could of seen this. noones fault no ones.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Steve :hug:

You done all you could, be proud of yourself for what you did do! I'm sorry you feel you didn't do enough, feel free to pm me hun x

7. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

its just fresh I guess, hard to process...thank you all... :hug: