why??

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cownes, Oct 24, 2009.

1. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

some people are jsut such idiots!! apparently this week im being distant and withdrawn from one certain friend, now shes sent me a nice text saying after everythign, i give up on u and our frinedship, i never saw this coming, i thought our friendship was goign well, but ovbs not, then she told me to just go and slit my wrists again, i havent in 3 days, but now i wanna!! and jsut beacuse of someone that should be helping me has said tht, im so pathetic, and worthless!! :( life really does suck :'(

2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

dont let them bring you down. odds are is that they are not in a good place themselves and are being so hostile in order to get your attention. try talking to them, but dont rise to the bait. if theyre really your friend, then they wont mean what they said, but they will now how to get your attention. problem is that friends give the most painful blows, simply because they know how to.

3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

the halerious thing is i told this 'friend' the other day i was pushing ppl away for there own safety etc, and she goes if they are ur true frineds they will not leave, u they will stick by ur sdie no matter wt then tonight she tells me she has given up on me and our frinedship :S

4. necrodude

im guessing you dont find it funny. :( have you asked them why? (what they said)

5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i asked her why and its becasue im a worthless cause, and not worth the effort, as im never going to be my old self again !

6. necrodude

thats harsh. everyones worth the effort. and everyone changes. a leapord cant change his spots but the pattern can be altered. dont let 1 person bring you down. theres so many more to keep you up. :)

7. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

today i was actually, happy, for once, but now i realise why i am never happy for long, because its true, im not worth the effort or the pain, my friendship is ovbs not very rewarding, thanks for all ur kind words :)

8. necrodude

well youve caused me no pain, and i think your worth the effort. trust me, making someone happy is the most worthwhile thing ever. :)

9. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:argh: WHY wont she just leave me alone, i was actually not tht sad today, but its almost as if she wants to make me depressed so she can try and make me happy again, :S stupid idiot !! @:

10. necrodude

you ok?