Why!?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BlueSpurt08, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueSpurt08

BlueSpurt08 New Member

I don't know why I feel this way - I just feel so depressed... it's not fair, I mean, it's got to the point where I struggle to write how I feel... and I can't tell anyone I feel this way, I'm sick of it and I can't take this! I'm so lonely. :blub:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just know i understand and i hear your pain and to let you know the pain will pass okay try talking here talking to crisis someone near you. it helps to get the pain and sadness outside of your head. Try okay listen to your favorite music watch a funny movie do something that will calm you. Itook awalk took a warm bath now i am tired try sleeping okay i hope the pain passes quickly for you keep posting okay so others can help you You are not alone here okay people care

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hope you'll keep talking here, there are a lot of people who will relate to how you feel and be here to listen.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Thats the depression making you think that way.. It's a nasty little creature that lies to you..Please stay with us and let us help.. Would you like to share more with us?? We care!!

5. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Keep talking to us, you have us to talk to now, we understand how you feel.
    Try not to isolate, it won't help.

Hazel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.