Why?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ASkylitDrive, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Why do I get picked on everywhere? School. Home. Even from people on msn (Who are from sf)
    Over the last few days I've had THREE people I trusted make me want to <Mod Edit, IrishDoll:Methods>, and no one even listens to me. They call me paranoid or stupid, or just say they are assholes and leave it at that. Hell I wasn't even talking to someone and he personally got on msn and started shit with me, for no reason. I am suicidal, very. I set a date and everything. When I told him I was getting picked on by everyone, he just went lol and he didn't believe me.

You don't believe me? Just wait until June 10th. I'll be gone.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2010
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: people are stupid...dont listen to them...hang on to the ones that havent hurt you... :love:

3. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

maybe they're just joking with you but you are taking it the wrong way? a lot of times people don't intend to hurt one another

4. ASkylitDrive

No Lone they do it on purpose.
    They honestly do it on purpose.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

that is not joke when it comes to telling someone whos suicidal to do it and laugh....that's just vindictive and cruel...why are those people on here at all if they feel that way....
    have you told the mods hon????
    :i'm sorry::hug::flowers:

6. ASkylitDrive

Theres nothing they can do its over msn.

7. Pow

Pow Well-Known Member

:hug: sometimes people say hurtful things to cover up their own issues. Try not taking it personally. I'm sure they'll apologise once they realise how hurtful the things they said are.

8. ASkylitDrive

They haven't apologized once. and this is a repeated offense.

9. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I'm sorry this shit is happening to you. I've seen the things people are saying about you and it's really none of my business, but I think it's cruel. Apologies are in order, what Pow said.

10. ASkylitDrive

Too late now. They got what they wanted. I'm dead.

11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

If there's someone you're not getting along with on MSN, block them. I've said it in the past (having nothing to do with what's going on now).

12. ASkylitDrive

I did. And he goes off to talk shit about me on SF, according to Prin
    This is NOT a support site..all this drama
    But it doesn't matter now. I'm giving Wayne and David what they want. I'm gone. Bye

13. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

AskylitDrive - why on earth would you let Wayne and David win?
    If they have been talking shit about you, why give in to them? They are completely insignificant to your life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.