Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am i still here? Whats the point really? All i do is bring people down. I dont help anyone. I guess i could isolate but at the end of the day there is still the pain....the flashbacks....the ever ending thoughts of how dirty i am. I think it would be best for everyone if i just disappeared forever...

Im not needed...I just take up space...and air. I need to go...finally do it right and end it...

Im so lost... ugh

plates

You're none of those things to me, and I'm always glad to see you posting and hearing your words. You're one of the sweetest people I've met. :hugtackles:

You're none of those things to me, and I'm always glad to see you posting and hearing your words. You're one of the sweetest people I've met. :hugtackles:
I wish i could see that hun :cry: i cant anymore. Im hopeless and worthless and i cant do this anymore :hugtackles:

FBD

:hiya:hey you yeah you sam....ps ur pretty sweet and talkin to you is aweosme :)
:anony:
:Jehuty:
:sparkle:
:hamster:
:hug:

FBD

:hug: :wub: Sorry i feel so down and ready to go i cant see myself in a good way anymore...just hurts to much....hurts so bad colyyyyy :cry:

i understand trust me, im the same way hun <3 but well lets fight a bit more okies :shake: good o ps im not really asking im kinda telling you to cz you need to cz well you cant stop yet...nope im older so respect ur elders :old:

:handinhand:

i understand trust me, im the same way hun <3 but well lets fight a bit more okies :shake: good o ps im not really asking im kinda telling you to cz you need to cz well you cant stop yet...nope im older so respect ur elders :old:

:handinhand:
:laugh: your only 2 years older than me...but thanks that made me laugh :handinhand:
Coly...im really not sure i can keep going...it all hurts so much...people would be better off without me anyways. :(

FBD

name 57.9 people whod be better...then maybe i could almost agree with your argument.....

o wait? u didnt get exactly 57.9 people did you? nope so false :p

im sorry i dont know if this is helping or not, :wiggle: but its true hun you are wanted by people i promise <3 trust me

it sucks fighting i know, its hard, but anything worth doing is remember? yuppp so yeah keep fighting hun and ill be here fighting with ya :hugtackles:
:wub:

:bounce::taunt:

name 57.9 people whod be better...then maybe i could almost agree with your argument.....

o wait? u didnt get exactly 57.9 people did you? nope so false :p

im sorry i dont know if this is helping or not, :wiggle: but its true hun you are wanted by people i promise <3 trust me

it sucks fighting i know, its hard, but anything worth doing is remember? yuppp so yeah keep fighting hun and ill be here fighting with ya :hugtackles:
:wub:

:bounce::taunt:

How do you get .9 of a person...and where did you get that number? LOL
:wiggle: you sure are cheering me up....but it still hurts like crazy...i dont want to live in pain anymore.... :cry:

FBD

exactly its an impossible task, cause the world wouldnt be better without you <3

see im tricky like that :p
:hysterical:

i know it hurts i hurt too, but dealing with the hurt is the hand we were dealt. it sucks its not fair i hate it i know you do too. but we can try to make it hurt less..:console:

:loopy:

exactly its an impossible task, cause the world wouldnt be better without you <3

see im tricky like that :p
:hysterical:

i know it hurts i hurt too, but dealing with the hurt is the hand we were dealt. it sucks its not fair i hate it i know you do too. but we can try to make it hurt less..:console:

:loopy:

You is tricky :blink: Hmm...im just so tired...But if you can fight then so can i, i guess. Just good to know im not alone :)....but um....you would be better off without me...so would everyone else here....:cry:

FBD

we wouldnt be, we all are here to support eachother and i know that youve helped me before. without your support i know id be worse than i am, so how could that mean wed be better off without you...i know its intense to hear :shelbi: but if its true for me im sure its true for other sweetie

:bunny:

we wouldnt be, we all are here to support eachother and i know that youve helped me before. without your support i know id be worse than i am, so how could that mean wed be better off without you...i know its intense to hear :shelbi: but if its true for me im sure its true for other sweetie
:bunny:
:hug: head feels funny....feel so hopeless and lost. I dont knnow who i am anymore....i just need out....but i guess i should keep fighting. SHOULD....but the pain is killing me...even if not right now it will sooner or later....

and yes :bunny: :laugh:

slc

You have already helped me knowing that you feel exactly like I do most of the time, including now. But I guess it really would just traumatize the ones we think would be better off. This is my first few minutes on this whole forum I found looking up suicide. I care about you simply because we are alike. And we alike people understand one another and care deeply.

You have already helped me knowing that you feel exactly like I do most of the time, including now. But I guess it really would just traumatize the ones we think would be better off. This is my first few minutes on this whole forum I found looking up suicide. I care about you simply because we are alike. And we alike people understand one another and care deeply.
:hug: welcome to the forum hun. Im sorry this is the first post you had to see :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00