Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.SoNiC.boY

Things that happened in our past often haunt us, in ways other people don't understand, i'm not sure what your particular flashbacks are caused by, but from my own interactions with victims of things like SA, who have flashbacks and such, i think that it must be one of the hardest things to deal with along with the memories... so to endure it at all you must already be strong, so stay strong. sorry to see another MA'er in pain. :(

* all apologies if i came off as a douche bag, i'm normally not one! >.< *

Things that happened in our past often haunt us, in ways other people don't understand, i'm not sure what your particular flashbacks are caused by, but from my own interactions with victims of things like SA, who have flashbacks and such, i think that it must be one of the hardest things to deal with along with the memories... so to endure it at all you must already be strong, so stay strong. sorry to see another MA'er in pain. :(

* all apologies if i came off as a douche bag, i'm normally not one! >.< *
No hun you didnt come of as a douche bag :hug: Thanks so much for your words...they mean alot. Sometimes its hard for me to see my own strength so thank you for showing me its still there even tho i cant see it atm :hugtackles:

I'm glad. It must be there like you and I both said, even if you can't see it atm. Just try not to forget its there. :hug:
Ill try not to but sometimes i get so blinded...like i think most of us do...by the pain that the last thing your thinking about is the strength people say you have inside you.... :hug: Thanks so much :)

Marty482

Hi Painfulmemories,

Im here for you if you need to talk. sorry you feel so bad. Im praying for you.
You have been nice to me and that means a lot. You have helped me through . I like you and hope you see the good in yourself and how GREAT you are!!!!

You are a very good person that is feeling down ,but it wont last.But the good in you will. You are a friend and I value you dearly.

ALways give us your pain and sandess and we will give you our LOVE!!!! We need you PLEASE stay!!!!

Write me any time,

Marty

Hi Painfulmemories,

Im here for you if you need to talk. sorry you feel so bad. Im praying for you.
You have been nice to me and that means a lot. You have helped me through . I like you and hope you see the good in yourself and how GREAT you are!!!!

You are a very good person that is feeling down ,but it wont last.But the good in you will. You are a friend and I value you dearly.

ALways give us your pain and sandess and we will give you our LOVE!!!! We need you PLEASE stay!!!!

Write me any time,

Marty
Marty, Your such a sweetheart! :hug: Im feeling a bit better today. :) Thank you so much for your kind words....its just sooo hard to see this stuff in myself whether im feeling down or not tbh :hugtackles:

Marty482

Thanks for your kind words too!!!!

its just sooo hard to see this stuff in myself whether im feeling down or not tbh

Thats why Im here to KEEP reminding you how wonderful you are!!!!:IrishDoll:

Marty482

I hope you are ok today. You seemed pretty down in your other posts. Im here for you if you need to talk.PM if you need me. Sending hope and prayers to you!!!!

UnkelHeit

I hope you're feeling better. In my short time here I've seen messages from you in different threads trying to help others. Many people, like me, are lonely as hell. One message could make a difference in their day, their life, their choice to keep living that life. So, you can't say you aren't helping anybody. The world needs more caring people not less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00