why?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aviewfromchaos, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

what is the point of ever trying to live? *sigh* things were going so good. i will prolly end up doing it tonight. i just got a new "boomstick" and i might give it a go. in the words of Rocko, "ill catch you on the flip side"

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

What's happened that you want to end it all now?
    if things were going good then they can again..don't give up ok..

3. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

i found out that every single person that i have put my trust in, back stabbed me. my best friend has been sleeping with my girlfriend, my parents are cutting me off financially, even though im a full time college student and my ex has stolen my credit card information and ran up $30,000 worth of debt with her new boyfriend. so im pretty much f*cked.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

why are your parents cutting the finances? have you tried to talk to them about it?
    I'm sorry your girlfriend hurt you ..i understand that pain when they cheat..it's cruel...you are so better off without those two in your life
    even though they have hurt you deeply you can get through this..
    regarding the credit card can you prosecute her? I'd report her to the police and let them deal with it...hopefully then the debt won't be yours...
    take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.