Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Nyu, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

How can someone say they love you more than anything and can't live without you, just to wake up one day and never want to talk to you again. All I did was love him. I thought he felt the same v_v
  2. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

It is almost impossible to understand. You can analyse the situation for years or you can draw a line and start a new episode in your life. I was angry with myself for analysing and wasting time on someone who hated what they initially liked about me.

Life is full of mad surprises. Make sure you have a script ready for the I made a mistake phone call.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry yu have been hurt so deeply i hope you have some councilling to help you deal with this loss. To help you deal with the pain take care.
  4. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

i justtalked to him in the first time since he hung up on me without ever saying goodbye and he said he moved on and found someone else and he doesnt care about me and well never be togehter again and toi go away and never come bakc, im killing myself tonight
  5. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

People really are like streams of water.
    Some rush quickly and some stay stagnant until a great rain falls - water will always be made of the same properties but it's movements and forms can change without warning.

^a horrible Buddhist metaphor, brought to you by me.

A guy like the one you are describing does not sound so great as you might feel he is. No one is perfect, people hurt each other all the time without thinking twice about it; but it doesn't mean that there is no hope for happiness.
    If you kill yourself, you are not going to ever find happiness.

Love fucking hurts. I know it does! Especially when the person you were supposed to marry, and stayed with for 8 years suddenly tells you he doesn't love you over the telephone and stomps all over your heart - then starts dating someone else right away. That is not a man! That is a coward.

Don't be a coward, like him.
  6. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Nyu, I'm sorry you're feeling that way right now. It's really hard to deal with losing someone that once incredibly close and special like that. I know you'll probably be told this by plenty of people, but time really does heal all wounds, especially ones like this. Is there anyone you can talk to right now? Maybe a best friend or someone that can be with you when you need someone.

I agree with KittyGirl, he doesn't sound that great of a guy. Especially if he's so willing to just move on like that then say he doesn't care about you..
  7. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

They can't and if they do it seems like it's a lie.

I'm sorry about what happened. I hope you hang in there and forget about it there are better people out in the world..
  8. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

He told me i made him feel like shit every day. his exact words v_v

I loved him so much but because i couldnt pretend to be happy all the time he has to make me feel even worse. i thought he understood, but i guess not =(

i guess i have no choice now but to move on, be miserable every day, or die.
  9. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

I'm sorry he said that to you. :(

It's hard to find someone that understands how hard it is to be strong all of the time, and it seems that he wasn't very supportive of you then. The best thing you can do is surround yourself with people that understand you and can help you get through this. I went through a break-up a couple months ago myself, and at the time it seemed impossible to move on, but I assure you it will happen. Just focus on small things that make you happy right now.

I'm glad you didn't do anything last night.. he isn't worth you throwing away your life for. Hang in there :hug:
  10. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for being there for me and the advice. i'll try to hang in there as long as i can. it's just so hard being treated so coldly by someone who i once thought loved me. i wouldn't wish this pain on anyone =/