why??

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Landlocked blues, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

why will life give you something so amazing, so perfect and just give you no way of reaching it?! it sucks and i think im done tying now

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry your feeling so defeated Don't give up okay life has a funny way of turning around when you least expect it too. Keep talking okay here let us know what it is that has upset you so.

3. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

I know the feeling very well. Build yourself a ladder, or a bridge. Whatever it takes, and reach it :) Keep talking here, and I'll try and help as much as I can. And I'm sure everyone else will :)

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Maybe you are intended to find alterative ways to reach your goal...break down the steps and see if you can accomplish smaller ones...as I do not know exactly what you are talking about, this is all I can suggest at this time...keep trying and consult others to see if they have suggestions...J

5. Landlocked blues

Im sorry for not replying sooner guys. tonight has been really tough. Im afraid i cant say whats happened but i would like some support if possible and a friendly ear.

J, your right. i think i need to figure out an alternate route. whatever that may be.

x

6. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I have to go to bed as I have an exam tomorrow so I'll give you a :cheekkiss: and a :hug: and I'll be around if you wanna chat/talk later.

Hang in there, buddy.

7. Landlocked blues

Thank Saph
    Il be sure to call you if i need anything. x

8. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.