Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by eme70471, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eme70471

eme70471 Member

why? an innocent yet dangerous question... a question i shouldn't dwell on but tend to think about it quite a bit. why did i survive the abuse and endless years of depression. i think that has been the hardest for me to deal with. i don't think i could hurt myself but wouldn't mind if something freak happened. i don't like my life and can't handle anything right now. i try to tell others this but they don't seem to fully understand. i have found no relief from terror or pain. i wish someone had an answer but i know enough that i need to figure out what works for me. it's just that these nights are endless.
  2. asrunDREAM

asrunDREAM Member

hang in there =) i'm going through similar feelings and have the same reservations as you =/ try to stay positive through these hard times though!!! you'll always have support here if you need it =)
  3. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

By why, you mean what are you living for?

I think only you can answer that question because we do not have much information regarding your life and your situation.

I however understand that you tried to tell others but they do not seem to understand what you are feeling or how painful it is for you. People who are not depressed or suicidal does not know the feelings. That I fully understand.

They do not seem to take you seriously or believe that "you are only trying to seek attention".

Steven Siew
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are going through this...I have truly been where you are and it did take time to reclaim my life...nothing is an easy road, and clearly, I still have problems, but today, I am considerly less the victim of my past...please PM me if I can help in any way...big hugs, J
  5. eme70471

eme70471 Member

i don't know what anyone could do. i am alone in this. i am driving people away. i reach out to them but can't say what i need them to do. i am on the verge of not saying anything but that won't be good either. i am stuck in between a rock and a hard place.
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Again, have felt this way...I used to feel like I did not deserve anyone's caring or interest so I said nothing and suffered in silence...I was wrong and it is much better to share than to live with this alone...again, here if you need me, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.