Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

finally started making the changes i promised myself i was going to make a while back now, the thing is my mood has changed for the worse....why ? i suppose theres things in life we will never quite understand.
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

don't let a bad evening keep you from teh good path you are on. hang in there.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

could be lots of reasons why meds not working up to par. triggers upsetting you just circumstances as well. Tommorrow lets hope for better day okay take care:hugtackles::hugtackles:
  4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I guess it's like any change - sometimes things take a backwards step. Keep going xx
  5. sara856

sara856 Account Closed

I've noticed that sometimes it takes emotions a while longer to change than you might think. When circumstances change, sometimes emotions take a while to catch up. Keep making those positive changes, and have faith that your emotions will catch up soon.

Keep slogging though it.
  6. takencontrol

starting to feel better, maybe xmas will be good after all :)
  7. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

Thats the spirit. Happy holidays brownie. :rose::rose::rose:
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad to hear your feeling better brownie hope the meds keep kicking in stronger for you. hugs okay:santa::santa::rose:
  9. takencontrol

:rolleyes:thanks everyone, everyone on sf has made me have the strength to change things, even little things but its a start.
  10. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Brownie, this posts makes me want to cry, Im so happy that youve been able to turn your thinking around. Its not easy, we all know that but your doing such a great job, dont let little setbacks get you down. Your taking your surroundings and digesting them, changing them, getting to know them all over again. Some things may still make you sad or pissed off but give it time to change, give yourself time to adjust.

Hope your christmas is shiny and bright. Are you cooking a big dinner, having family over or do you guys travel?
  11. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

I'm so glad to see things are going your way and that you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Stay strong!
  12. takencontrol

yeah im feeling a little better and starting to see small changes for the better so thats good, had no motivation for xmas but im starting to look forward to it now :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.