Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by absolution, Dec 22, 2010.

1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

So i haven't cut for 5 months today... and well.. i feel like i am about to break and do end up doing. I feel like every time i try to reach out to people they slap me in the face with hurtful words. What did i do that was so wrong? All i did was ask them if they were okay and i get that? That's not fair at all and now i can't stop crying like a fucking child... I really don't want to cut.. but, like i feel it pulling me to it.. if that makes sense? Idk.. I have just relied on it for years and i need it.. :cry: I need it but i dont want it.. help.. please. :'(
  2. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Come on kiddo. Focus. Reach out to people here. I don't want you to cut!

How this happens...it happens when you care. It happens when you give a damn. ...but don't stop. Don't stop caring. NEver. We ALL --all of us need each other.

You can't take it out on you though. You have been hurt enough in your life. You need to be gentle with you. You dont' need to be hurting you...you need to be here getting hugs and comfort and support to get through this.

I know how you feel right now. ********HUGS*******

I'm so sorry kiddo. I'm a mess myself. HUGE mess ****tears****

Love you xxxxxxx
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

**tears** It's so hard. I just want them to understand.. I don't want anymore pain. I don't want to cut but i feel like i have to.. Like they all want me to. He was right I am a worthless piece of shit. I am.. I don't deserve anyone to care about me.

****hugs**** I love you too. soo soo much. xxxxxxxxx
  4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey x

I'm sorry to hear your are feeling so bad right now please hold on in there :hug: Try your best to keep yourself busy and very well distracted. Maybe this person was upset who reacted, maybe theydidn't feel that good, sometimes people say things that just come out even though they don't mean it, theres always a new day coming up soon so don't worry. Hold on tight *sending you lodes of hugs* Keep posting!
    Remember you always have most of us on here!
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thanks hun. Yeah i think they were just upset. It hurts but i have to remember that. I think im going to take a long nap. Sleep always helps. :hug:
  6. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better after you've rested :hug: :rose:
  7. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: Hope you feel better soon sweety.
  8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thanks for caring guys. I feel a bit better.. kinda trying not to think about it. May start reading idk but its comforting to read about someone else's life and not mine. :hug:

love ya guys xx
  9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

5 months is feeling like way to long... i cant handle this without it. I am breaking.. I upset someone so bad...so now i have to pay... And i think ruining my 5 months will do the trick. Just so worn out, can;t stop crying..
  10. 41021

41021 Banned Member

please don't. please don't hurt you.

you need to be gentle to you hun.

11. Cute_Angel_Xx

Sorry to hear your feeling shit again, you seem to be really let ddown by this person, hurting yourself won't really help you will it know?
    You always have said yourself crying is good, it allows your emottions to be free.

:hug: x
  12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thanks hon. Yeah you're right, hurting myself wont really help anything. Idk why I thought it would. :hug: Thanks for reminding me of that! :)
  13. Cute_Angel_Xx

So you didn't hurt yourseelf?
    Always here if you need someone to talk to :hug: just drop me PM I'm young but not hopeless :p x
  14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Nope i didnt :) And thanks, I will. And you too hun. :hug: