why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan

Why do we consider suicide?

Is it a good excuse to get out or is it just an easier way of dealing with difficult times.
I dont like to admit it but the sad thing is that yes i have considered it it is still on my mind from time to time but i always talk myself out of it. i had a wonderful fiance but we have just split up and i know ask myself what have i got to live for now? We done everything together and we have so many enjoyable memories and i cant go anywhere or do anything without these memories being constantly being in my head. I was just told that she doesnt want to be with me anymore but i just cant live my live without her shes the most importand person to me in the world and without her my whole world is at a standstill. she made it revolve.

I have said to her that we can come back from our split up but she doesnt believe it i am worried that she is just making me hang on so that way am having a bit of false hope for a few days longer? At the minute we are trying to get things back on track but i am so scared that she doesnt want to be with me. i thought if i was to go then she wont have to make her mind up weather to be with me or not. I just look at her and see my future and know am looking at a river which could easily take my life.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi Alan and welcome...no one would be better off if you were not here...I know how it feels like we are living for one person, but I have come to find I am living for me, and others can be found...now, it does not feel that way, but please, consider your value...please continue to post and let us know how you are doing...welcome again, J

If you can't live without being in a relationship with someone, then I think you are not really living as a complete person. I think that it is always painful to end a relationship, especially one that meant a lot to you. The fact that you don't feel like you can go on without your ex is a sign that there is something inside of you that needs to be fixed.

I don't think it's the case that if you just got back together with her that everything would be ok. Your dependence on her is likely to be one of the primary reasons why she wanted to leave in the first place.

The best thing that you can do for her and for yourself is to try to get better. If you can get therapy and treatment, I think you can get to a place where you don't need her to survive. And getting to a place where you don't need her to survive is the place that will give you the best chance of being back together with her.

I think it's only getting to the point of not needing her that you can be with her and make the relationship work.

I hope that everything works out, and I'm sorry that you are in so much pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00