why???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does she do this? She sees the frostbite on my arm, she asks what happened. i dont want to tell her, who does? She threatens me so i tell her. she tells me she doesnt understand my self destructive behavior. i am to talk to her everytime im upset or she is going to force me to a "professional" she knows i cant go to them, she knows, why threaten me with everything i love? my animals that give me a reason to live? my laptop that connects me here to talk and vent? my books where i can get lost? why would she? just because i cant talk or see a professional. now what. death. its my only option, i wont deal with them screwing me up again. They cant make me, and they cant keep me here. Im about done, i cant deal with this. my body aches from exaustion, hurts from trying so hard. its wearing me. a teen, i shouldnt feel these pains, physical in me, but she still wont see. she wont listen to anything but what she wants to here. no use talking to her, nor them. its time.

kmj221

I feel such compassion for you!!! I hope that you continue to find comfort here. We are here so that you may find hope in life and maybe if you share a little more we can help with the frustration and confusion, just a little bit anyway. I'm here if you need to talk or vent!!!! kmj221

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00