Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ALoveLetterAway, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALoveLetterAway

ALoveLetterAway Active Member

I was going to do it last night. I had it all planned out. But I couldn't, and I don't know why.

I know that nobody would miss me, my family doesn't care and my friends are just tired of me.

People would be happier if I was gone. I know they would. I have nothing ahead of me, I'm simply a nuisance.

I thought about doing it tonight, but I can't.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun that is your depression thinking okay your thoughts are all distorted Of course you family would care they would miss you and hurt so mch if you left.
    You do not want to leavethis world you want the sadness to go away Talk to your doctor okay a councillor and get help depression is treatable You stay here okay we will support we care hugs to you.
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm sorry you're feeling so low and in such deep emotional pain. Depression tends to make us view ourselves (and how we think others see us) more negatively. And also, when we're emotional we don't make our most rational choices. Please don't hurt yourself in any way. A bit of time can bring good things that don't seem possible right now. Give yourself the chance to get to the good things.

PM me if you want. I'm thinking of you.
  4. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

This is actually a positive thing that you wanted to do it but couldn't do it, it means that 1% of you or maybe more wanted you to be alive.

I am sure your family and certain friends would miss you a lot and they wouldn't be happier without you - why did you think that your family/friends wouldn't care about you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.