Why?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Gypsy_Girl, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Gypsy_Girl

Gypsy_Girl Active Member

i just feel so ugly, unloved and unwanted. why do some girls have everything, looks, figure, fame, rich bfs who love them. While i have nothing to my name but pity and scorn..

I have never done anything wrong or hurt anyone yet people treat me like i am a monster..

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. Hugs to you.

3. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

I feel the same way, except I'm a boy with NO pity (the male populace isn't too keen on pity, unfrtunately :/). The things I've noticed, though, with most girls i know, is that they think theyre really ugly when in fact they look pretty good. I'm sure this is the case with you.

4. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

I can promise you tho that those rich guy "perfcect" girl relationshops for the most part have no love.

5. Gypsy_Girl

Gypsy_Girl Active Member

How do you know? you have never seen me before?

6. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

i'm pretty sure you are too.

yeah i don't know you- but i'm sure you are.

7. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

what i'm trying to say is, you have more than what you know- if you understand me.

8. Gypsy_Girl

Gypsy_Girl Active Member

i am practically ignored except when it comes to the bad things. i am going nowhere in life except getting older and getting treated like a sucker. i know what i am saying now some people will probably say ''quit bitching and start living, the fact you have a comp in front of you means you can prob do wonders to your life"
    but in fact people don't understand about my life, fate has destinied my life to fuck up in terms of looks, career and etc... things are going nowhere despite me trying. Lots of things i want to say but unable to describe..

i read in a website saying " There are some people God never answers prayers for simply because they're just not that important to him anyway." seems its true.

Everyone says it was a miracle i survivied my suicide, god must be watching over you. if he did watch over me, i would not be in today's state.

9. Gypsy_Girl

Gypsy_Girl Active Member

Some people prob will tell me "stop bitching about god and start living for you have a choice in life to make a diff"

well if i could i would not be ranting away here now.. :( guess i am the black sheep among god's beloved children.

When other girls commit suicide all they had was compassion and comforting words. while i was treated like a trouble maker and a bitch..