why

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee43

Hello,
to be honest i dont know if i have depression or major stress, suppose they go hand in hand. Just cant cope just now, well been a while lol. tried to manage it myself but i dont think its working, yes have those thoughts of dying, nearly every day now, its not nice. I have a 7 year old son who needs me so much, and i love him so much. I just want it all to go away, get back to being me, i feel such a failure.
Lee

ive been where you are and i am back to where you are you will have your better days and your bad days just hold on to your child and know that no matter what you child needs you thats the only reason i ma still here today it thinking of my kids and not leaving them alone im not a big fan of meds but some do work and if you want to talk mes me and i hope you re ok sorry your post just reached out to my eyes

jimk

Staff Alumni
Hi Lee43, welcome to Sf's.. yes depression and stress work all too well hand in hand.. therapy with a good therapist and the correct medication have helped me an awful lot.. just something to consider.. take care, Jim

Hi Lee43,

Welcome to SF. I havent been where you are right now, all i can say is my dad was where you were and he left us in July. I can honestly say, even at 29years of age, i NEED my dad. But now he is gone, please please talk to someone about how your feeling, i'd hate for your lovely little one to go through what i am now.

Please dont suffer alone like my dad did.

Hello Lee, and welcome to SF.
I know how that feels, feeling hopeless but knowing your kids need you. Mine keep me here, and as hard as it is to admit, sometimes I almost resent them for that, but they are my whole world and I can't imagine ever leaving them without me, even if I feel at times that they would be better off if I were gone.
I remember seeing my mother suffering from depression and it hurt me, but I don't let that scare me into doing anything rash because, I am not my mother :) I just have to keep reminding myself of that.
If you ever need a chat, I'm here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00