why?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

why is it that when you get your spirits up someone comes along and breaks that?

i had asked for prayers on a christian site and then a person came on saying i was a scammer basically because they quoted where i said there were a lot of scammers out there and just quoted that part then goes on to say or rather ask why i dont post about my physic abilities? now everyone who reads that is gonna call me a scammer and think the worst of me. my spirit was so high, i was extremly happy but not now i am in tears and its time for me to really say bye. i mean really say bye because i cant take it anymore. its too much stress, too much pain. its been a long hard ride but i am thru.

2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry you are in pain, and were treated like that, especially on a Christian site. Are there other sites you can go to?

You're always welcome here, vent or talk or whatever, and not be judged or ostracized. You could probably ask for prayers, although this isn't a "Christian" site per se, there are probably enough Christians here to get some prayer action going.

I care.

You are important here. You deserve respect and will receive it here, along with friendship, support and encouragement.

Please post again soon.

3. White Dove

thank you hun for the nice reply

you know i was not able to get to sleep until about 12 noon yesterday because i kept seeing and hearing those words. i mean the person quoted me where i said about a lot of scammers out there then said why dont you tell them here about your ability and all real smart like. i cried so much. they do that to me all the time, they build me up then do that to break me right back down. but you know what i am not gonna be here for them to play with my emotions anymore. they want me dead and well they just might get their wish come christmas. i mean that was a christian site. i posted a prayer and then when it got answered i posted about it getting answered then get that reply? i mean what the heck? they have no idea how much that really hurt. i hope when i am gone that they will realize just how much it hurt and i hope they hurt forever over that statement. and if they try and contact me in the next few days to apologize i wont answer anything from them. people use me emotionaly bring me up then down over and over again and it is stopping officialy and forever. And i have not had anyone say they love me in over 3 years and i have not even gotten a christmas card this year, not online nor offline, my younger brother lives next door to me, never has saiod he loves me, heck i hardly even see him unless he wants something. my oldest brother who is now dead used to call me on my birthday, on thanksgioving and christmas and tell me he loves me. no one else does it and now hes gone, been dead for 2 years and yes i am still hurting and what that person did over on a christian site really messed me up because i thought God cared for me, looks like i was wrong on that too. i made so many dang mistakes in my life and i cant change it, the damage is already done at least i thought i had a little bit of hope and faith left but now that is even broken. i am not and will not be there play thing anymore. yeah i am here for now but this is my last week here and when that person sees just how much they hurt me i hope they hurt for the rest of their life i mean really hurt, i hope they never sleep again knowing they pushed me down when i was struggling as it was. i am a worthless person, i am nothing but trash and not worth anyone to love me because they dont. i cant do nothing right, heck i cant even post a dag gom prayer without someone coming in and quotying me in succh a way to dilberatly hurt me, well if your reading this you deliberatly hurt me and you did it because you hate me well now i hate you P.S. and i hope you are haunted by my life forever.. you are not gonna play with me anymore its over you hear that? its over

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
  4. White Dove

some people, they judged me thinking i am a witch or in occult, ha ha, very funny. i dont do that and now because this peace seeker. person thinks i am in the occult and thus posted that, well i hope you hurt forever when you find out how you mis judged me and hurt me the way you did, you hear that peace seeker? then you call me a friend, how dare you? you are no friend of mine. i hope you read this and i hope it sticked to your mind forever you stupid pierce of, well you know what you are.. i am gonna give you a christmas present that will forever haunt you idiot!! you hurt me so dang bad the other day it still is hurting me, and i know your tiny little brain is spinning around and around and thinking you can do this and call it tough love because you are a christian, tough love my butt, you brought it out in the open and judged me, you never hear or read 1 corthins 12? where it says God gave some gifts of prophcy? well i don't do the occult like you so think i do. i cried all dang night last night and then again today/tonight, heck its day and i still havent sleept yet, still crying..

do you think by ignoring me here or not speaking with me will do any good? nope. it just makes it much easier for me, so thank you, now all i gotta do is get my self totally wasted so i can have the nerve to do it come christmas. no one cares and i dont give a rats patty how you are feeling rioght now, i dont, so there, take you non love and shove it.. i was so happy but now you did this.. you brought me back down when i am already hurting not no more, your not playing with my emotions anymore cause you wanted me gone well maybe not gone because then you could not have your fun, well i am out of here in 1 week. yep i know putting up another date well the other times are not like this time. i am gonna make you pay by giving you such a great present lol, you will find out and it will haunt you and i dont give a dang about your feelings on it, so go ahead and pray for me, it will go unanswered. idiot, claim you know me, you dont..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
  5. White Dove

just wanted to say that after getting some sleep i am letting this person or persons get to me so i am gonna be away for a while to clear my mind and thoughts, there is too much hurt to me right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.