Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JayTheLumberJack, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayTheLumberJack

JayTheLumberJack New Member

Why do I get this message?

"Unfortunately each new post you make will have to be approved by a moderator first, this will stop after an administrator activates your account, which shouldn't take longer than a few hours."

I came here tonight because Im drunk, I upset my fiance, my best friend is falling apart, my life has been going to shit for the last year, getting worse day by day. I tell myself its all temporary, but its not. My luck is gone. I have no one to lean on. No one to call. But sitting within 2 feet of where I am is a shotgun, computer and a bottle of 100proof captain. But for some reason I go to the computer and type what Im thinking. I end up here....just wanting some Random person to speak with, who wont judge me....who will tell me something that will give me a little hope and I get....."None one will hear you for the next couple hours" WHAT GOOD DOES THAT DO ME NOW!!!! Who is to say where I will be then??????? I just want someone to listen.......
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really sorry for the delay in activating your account. It's something we have to do for safety reasons, but I know that doesn't help a member who is struggling and needs someone right away. Just want you to know I'm listening if you still need to talk. You won't be judged here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.