Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Why do I keep myself alive, someone has helped me realize there is no reason for me to live.........why? I don't want to! maybe I should just get it over why.......I'M WORTHLESS!!!!!!!! I have someone I care deeply about and they are just setting themself up, and it hurts so fucking bad........hurts
  2. live

live Antiquitie's Friend

If you want my opinion, life is its own reason for living. I mean, there doesn't need to be a reason, life is worthwhile in itself. Having reasons to live or reasons to die is just kind of adding an extra layer that doesn't really need to be there.
    I don't know if that makes sense. Hell, I don't know if I make sense to myself. But there is this sense in me that living is worthwhile for it's own sake, even if it hurts. You might have "reasons" for living, or not, but it doesn't ultimately matter because right now you are alive and you are life itself. So be alive.
    If I could only take my own advice...sigh... well, another reason for you to live is that you're on the Kansas suicideforum team, so you have to stay around to help keep your teammate going! :hug:
  3. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Carolyn, It Makes me really sad that you feel you are useless :sad:
    especially when we all know your not.
    The amount of people on this site that you have helped out and supported is amazing and i admire you so much for that.

You hang in there :hug:
    Luv, Josh
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun your certainly not worthless!!! i care for you so much and hate seeing you down like this, we all put ourselfs down the most, but i gaurentee everyone here will disagree that you are worthless. You've helped so many people out, those aren't the actions of a worthless person are they?

That shows that your a caring and loving person, my list about you could go on and on.

I can relate to that, i know how much that hurts, so im with you on that one. Your a strong girl and i know you can get thru this, i believe in you. Please believe in yourself because i know you can!

Big hugs

Vikki x
  5. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

I know a reason why you should live. You have helped alot of us. Including me. Maybe you think your worthless, but I don't. I think that you...well, your a great person. And I don't know what i would have done without some of the advice you gave me.If it weren't for you, I would have given up a long time ago.

sending sincere love, Songie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.