Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarknessSurroundsMe

DarknessSurroundsMe Well-Known Member

Why is it I constantly want to die?
    No one will let me.
    I just want to die and end it all.
    These thoughts and feelings are getting the best of me.
    I would truly be happy and free if I follow the thoughts and voices.
    To die which is what I truly want.
    I have had enough.
    I cant take it anymore.
    If there is someone out there please try and help me for my little boy.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
  2. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

hey darkness. what's been going on? what's making you feel this way?

how old is your little boy? please, for him, hang in there.

i feel the same way as you do. and sometimes it is hard to fight the urge. but i stay here for the people i love. and the way i think about it is that they would suffer greatly if i were to hurt myself. although staying alive causes me to suffer greatly, it is better that i'm the one suffering. not them. they are doing okay. let them live their happy lives. i will do my best to augment it.

do you have anybody you can turn to for support? friends? family? maybe a therapist? support groups in your community?

if you need anything, please feel free to send me a PM...

3. DarknessSurroundsMe

Everything in my life is going wrong. My son is in temporary foster care I am losing my mind my son might be going with his father and child services are saying that if he gets our son he doesnt have to give me visitation rights. My little boy is 2 and he is my world....Seriously right now I just want to end it all so that my son doesnt have to go through all this and he gets out of foster care sooner. I really dont care about anyone but my son and a few people on here. Everybody else is always telling me how much of a waste of space I am and how I should just go and die. I am attempting to see a therapist but no support from any family or rl "friends". I dont know what to do anymore all I do is cry and SH.

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

HI
    Sorry you are in a world of hurt but you really have to work on getting yourself better Getting some good help and the right meds to start with.You have to get strong again and to end it all will devastate your boy.Its not going to be an easy road with all youve got going on and i know just been through similar shit with my kids so i know how hard it is.Dont listen to the vermon telling you that your a waste of space everyone especially parents are important you just have to work through all this and you know their is support here please take care and look after yourself.

5. DarknessSurroundsMe

Hey Spidy. I know I need to get better and be strong but I dont think I have the will to hold on anymore. It's getting to be to much for me to handle. And thank you I will try.

6. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I m glad to hear that it is a hard road i wont lie and say it will be easy but its doable.Try not to be real hard on yourself is a good start and just day at a time and dont forget reach out for as much help as you can as this makes your journey that little easier very hard to do alone.I wish you the best.

7. DarknessSurroundsMe

Thank you for the kind words Spidy I appreciate it.

8. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

You are very welcome please if you need reach out here and you also welcome to hit my pm box please stay safe i think you are able too get through this and do believe in you cause you are reaching for help you are not alone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.