1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ReadyToFly, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReadyToFly

ReadyToFly New Member

WHY?

No matter what's going in our lives, we'd always go back to that very same, infamous question.

3 simple letters, so very hard to answer and explain.

But, I've come to realize just how much of a difference you'd feel if you answered it.

So, if you're willing to share. I've got a pair of ears ready to listen.

Why, why do do you want to die?

2. MrsStavrogin

MrsStavrogin Active Member

It's like a basis on which I am founded. No matter what happens, no matter how livable my life gets, there is always ''death'' hovering over me, lurking from some deep place within. It's especially strong (suicidal ideation) since I no longer have the possibility to live the way I want to live but the way other people want me to (because of ''my own safety''). I have lost all my creativity, inspiration and energy and I'm merely a vegetable now. And why would I want to live when I no longer have the possibility to chose my own path? And it rarely gets better, globally speaking. I feel like I have lost all my guidelines and options. Like I have gambled away all my chances. That's why I think about killing myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.