Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by cloud9, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

Why wasn't I worth it??? :(
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Never let anyone make you think that hun You are someone important you are special ok hugs to you
  3. Knights0715

Knights0715 Member

It's not that you aren't worth it. Trust me you are. People are blind and can't see just how special a person may be when they are standing right in front of them. Don't let anyone tell you that you're not good enough. Because its a lie. I hope everything works out for you.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: for you. as said above, don't allow anyone to make you believe you are not good enough.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know how you feel...a friend I was friends with for 7 years who I thought I could trust just threw me out like trash. But these people aren't worth your time if they treat you like you aren't good enough, or you don't matter. Find the people who will appreciate you.
  6. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I would like to ditto total_eclipse there, that you should not let anyone let you feel that way, no matter who they are or what you or they have done. The minute you give yourself up to that line of thought is the moment where you lose sight of yourself on the road - and it is so much harder to ever find your way again, much more than however big the bush is that you can find yourself lost in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.