Why'd you pick it?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Jess, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jess

Jess Guest

Okay, I have no clue if this has been done before or not and frankly I'm too damn lazy to check.. :bleh:

We all seem to have something unique for our avatars.. what made you choose what you have?

I simply love coffee :D
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Because I know the puzzled peices to my recovery are there, and they all must fit, I just have to keep up the work, I will complete the puzzle, and help others, complete there's. :hug:
  3. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

I doubt this topic has been a thread before. good job

I picked my avatar cuz I love RED and it matched my feelings at the time.
    I feel if I disappear no one will notice that I'm gone (in my family that has shunned me). I feel like a faceless creature, without a goal, drifting and sinking. :sad:
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Ermmmmm mine was made for me by someone on another forum :smile: so i decided to use it for this one :smile:
  5. painfulbliss

painfulbliss Well-Known Member

cause i just did that.
  6. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Because I made mine... and because I only have to shut my eyes in order to see the nightmares again.
  7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I made this one and I think it signifies a shy girl, or a quiet girl, and I am quiet. But the thing is, the girl in this avatar is pretty, me on the otherhand is not.
  8. wienerman

wienerman Guest

oi, you are pretty, and everyone here knows it.

mine is just my most recent drawing
  9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

agreed!! Res having seen your pic i can say you are indeed pretty!!
  10. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I've picked mine because I've never used it before, and it looks quite good I think :)

Also quite relevant to how I've been feeling recently - thinking about something or another .... :)
  11. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I picked mine because i love cats.. and it reminds me a lot of my cat, who just looooves to chase poor lil defenseless mice around :rolleyes:
  12. One who listens..

One who listens.. Well-Known Member

I haven't been blessed enough to have seen your picture yet, but I'm sure your pretty as it's been my experience, everyone that says they are ugly aren't. :laugh:

I chose my picture because I think everyone's looking for a guiding light, or their beacon through their darkness, and I try to help people on that path to theirs.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2006
  13. wienerman

wienerman Guest

i kinda wish i had a deep and meaningful reason for mine now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  14. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

She kinda looks like me and I like butterflies
  15. BelovedDreamer

BelovedDreamer Well-Known Member

mine is an abandoned mental institution I broke into a couple of years ago. the place has meaning for me, for a lot of reasons
  16. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I love The Lion King, and I do think that life is unfair and wish it weren't and think that avatar shows it pretty well.
  17. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

...Because my friends worlds are all about nothingness... cigarettes and high heels and other interesting things... it facinates me that they haven't got a clue.
  18. Mad Max

Mad Max Member

Because the Icon represents the nature of my being.
  19. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

because Missy Higgins is simply the best! and I cant make decent avatars myself :sad: :laugh:
  20. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

i picked mine...because i love jeffree star lol
    and it is a really good pic of her
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.